Sunday 13 April 2014

Clarins Skincare Saviours

I am constantly seeking out skincare products to add to my routine that will help with my sensitive red skin and also my large open pores, which are quite frankly gross. 

I have tried and tested umpteen different cleansers and have finally found one I love, without the hefty price tag. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser is perfect for getting all of my make up and excess dirt off without leaving my skin feeling tight and rubbery. I use the one for normal combination skin with cottonseed, but there are also ones available for dry or oily skin. I only need to use a small amount on my skin so this has lasted me for ages and only costs £19. I know there are many more luxurious cleansers out there such as the Emma Hardie cleansing balm but with a price tag of £36 it unfortunately is not a product I can afford right now.  

The next Clains product I have grown to love is their Pore Minimizing Serum. Like I said, I suffer with large open pores which are a pain when applying make up. Although others say they aren't too noticeable, I know they are there and they drive me crazy! This serum refines and smoothes the skin texture meaning that make up goes on much more smoothly without sitting in those pores. Over time the serum also works to minimise the pores for good which can only be a good thing, especially for someone like me. The serum costs £26 and only needs to be applied using the tiniest amount once a day in the morning before make up, so i'm hoping this will be lasting me a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are really appreciated so thank you so much.