Wednesday 2 July 2014

Paris

I have well and truly neglected my blog for what feels like forever, but thats because I have just been crazy busy. I won't bore you with all the details, but one thing I did do was go to Paris with Andy, and I thought I would just do a short post on it as I had the most amazing time in the most beautiful place.

We did all of the expected touristy stuff you would expect to do if going to Paris, and it was all just so pretty. We were also so so lucky with the weather.













 I am also going to do a blog post on how I packed for the trip as we only took hand luggage, but anyway, here are a few pictures of the trip, and I will definitely be getting back into regular posting from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are really appreciated so thank you so much.