Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Night Pamper Routine

Sunday is a day of rest, relaxation and bubble baths! I love having a little pamper time on a Sunday evening, and I thought I would share a few of my favourite steps from my pamper routine.


The first I do is run a warm bubble bath and really unwind. When I have my bath, I like to sit my I-pad up at the end and watch youtube videos, while also reading through a few blog posts on my phone. I'm not the kind of person who can just lay and soak, I need to be reading or watching something. I love to use a Lush Bath Bomb, particularly Butterball, but this weekend I had none available so used some Marks and Spencers bath crystals. While I am in the bath I also like to use a face mask. Recently I have been using an old favourite, Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask

When out of the bath I like to paint my nails ready for the week. Tonight I used Topshop's Lacquered. Another thing I love to do for the week is tan. An overnight tan is so quick and easy to do on a Sunday evening, and my tan of choice is Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe in the shade Dark. 

Finally, I like to unwind before bed with a bit of reading. I have been loving and re-reading Lauren Conrad's Beauty. I love to use books like this for a bit of blogging inspiration and this is one of my personal faves. It is also great at helping you understand different reasons as to why your skin may be acting a certain way, and as mine has been playing up a bit lately I love referring back to this for help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are really appreciated so thank you so much.