Friday 6 March 2015

My Favourite Eyeshadows

I know what I like when it comes to eyeshadows, so all in my collection are pretty similar. I like browns and neutral shades and love golds. I never really venture outside of these shades I know I like. I have dark blue eyes so golds really compliment them. My first favourite is the B-E-A-utiful Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess Palette. I adore this palette for so many reasons. Firstly, in true Charlotte Tilbury form, the packaging is sleek, and also perfect for travel. All four shades are beautiful, and you can find a highlight shade and a crease shade as well as a neutral shade and a glittery gold. The quality of these are also amazing. They blend perfectly, there is no fall out and they stay put all night. What more could you ask for?


Another palette I love is the Make Up Revolution Iconic II Palette. This is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette but for a fraction of the price. Although there is a teeny tiny bit of fall out, the general quality of these is really good and they stay put. You get twelve great shades for just £4! 

The last powder shadow I love is from MAC and it is the shade Honey Lust. I don't have too much to say about this other than it is another great shimmery golden bronzed shade, but we all know how great MAC eyeshadows are anyway don't we.

One of my favourite cream shadows is the CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre in the shade Initiation. This isn't as dark as some of the other shades in my bronzed collection, and it is slightly more sparkly and really brings out blue eyes. I love the consistency of this shadow and I really really love the shade. I had never really looked at CHANEL eyeshadows before purchasing this one but I am now definitely keen to try some more. 

Next is another Charlotte Tilbury shade, but this time in pencil form and it is the Colour Chameleon in the shade Champagne Diamonds. This is another gold rather than bronze shimmery shade. It feels really smooth and doesn't drag or scratch your skin at all. My one and only bugbear with this product is that it seems to run out really quickly. You can see how tiny my one is now, and I just find this getting smaller and smaller rather quickly.

Last is one of my most used shadows, the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in the shade Bronze Moon. This also goes on so smoothly and blends really nicely. It is slightly darker than the other eyeshadows mentioned but stays put all night long. These are pretty pricy but well worth it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are really appreciated so thank you so much.